Monday 27 August 2012

SSA Custom Report Gotcha

Seeing SSA does not do a Cole-Brook White analysis we have to dump everything to a spreadsheet to do this. To get the pipe data out I have a custom report in SSA that gives me the columns of data I require. (Use to have VBA code but have not had time to updated it).

However when I initial tried to setup a excel spreadsheet to do a sumif on the parcel catchment data it did not find a match. I found the issue to be that SSA includes a funny character that you can not see in its output to excel. To clear it from the excel output from SSA I have to save a csv file and then re import it to Excel. This displays the characters then you can do a find replace to remove them.

dreqbbgl

 

tktwpngp

 

 

grbyiq1u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...