Sunday 28 October 2018

Reinstalling Livewriter and Clipboard Live

As I have previously mentioned I got use to using MS Live writer with the addin Clipboard Live. Having just upgraded PC to a laptop, I needed to reinstall the programs again so to trick live writer to install I had to set up a blank wordpress blog as blogger and Live writer do not work together any more and once Live writer was installed I had to download the code for the clipboard live addon from the link given in the post here 

fh1vnumd

Once the zip file was downloaded i had to browse to the Release folder to find a copy of the compiled .dll for the addin and then

5e43lpsd

paste the addin .dll to the plugins folder of livewriter

jeruqkwd

Then on restarting livewriter, I how have the ClipBoard Live Icon back and can past images into blog post as quick as ever.

c50tovql

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...