Wednesday 14 December 2011

Quickly Removing Breaklines from a Surface

I have to credit Bryce at KarelCad with this tip that made my day.

So you have a surface with a ton of breaklines and you want to remove one from the surface but cannot remember what you called it no worries. Zoom to it in the drawing (as you know where it is) select it and press delete now type “oops” the breakline is restored to the drawing but not into the surface.

Alter the breakline as you wish.

The reason I had to do this was I had a number of breaklines from a corridor in a surface that were extracted when the corridor frequency was quite wide to make my surface better I wanted to add a lot more supplementing to the breaklines, as extracted breakline do not up the supplement when you up the corridor frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...